- .com RM60/yr
- .com.my RM99/yr
- .my RM119/yr
In order to transfer a domain name to the SYNCTECH’ Registrar our clients will need to ensure that several required items and/or actions have been taken.
- Domain has been registered for at least 60 days (there is a domain lock whereby a domain name cannot be transferred until after 60 days of the original registration).
- Domain name is not expired or close to expiration date (expired domains or domains which are within 14 days of their expiration cannot be transferred and will have to be renewed at the current registrar).
- Domain name has been unlocked (please contact the current registrar to do so).
- Domain’s name servers are already pointed to the SYNCTECH name servers (please contact the current registrar to have them update the domain name’s (DNS) name servers to SYNCTECH – found in your login email).
- You have the domain name EPP – Domain authorization code (contact your current registrar to obtain this code).
- You are the administrative e-mail contact person on this domain name’s whois record (the administrative email contact person will need to authorize the domain name transfer once the process has begun).