- Top Domains
- .com RM55/yr
- .net RM55/yr
- .org RM55/yr
In order to transfer a domain name to the SYNCTECH’ Registrar our clients will need to ensure that several required items and/or actions have been taken.
- Domain has been registered for at least 60 days (there is a domain lock whereby a domain name cannot be transferred until after 60 days of the original registration).
- Domain name is not expired or close to expiration date (expired domains or domains which are within 14 days of their expiration cannot be transferred and will have to be renewed at the current registrar).
- Domain name has been unlocked (please contact the current registrar to do so).
- Domain’s name servers are already pointed to the SYNCTECH name servers (please contact the current registrar to have them update the domain name’s (DNS) name servers to SYNCTECH – found in your login email).
- You have the domain name EPP – Domain authorization code (contact your current registrar to obtain this code).
- You are the administrative e-mail contact person on this domain name’s whois record (the administrative email contact person will need to authorize the domain name transfer once the process has begun).
Things to understand.By submitting the domain transfer form below you will be authorizing us to transfer your domain name from your existing domain registrar to the SYNCTECH registrar and your domain name will be subject to our Free Domain For Life Policy. As a requirement above you will need to have changed your domain name server settings so that your domain name points to SYNCTECH prior to this domain transfer as the domain name server settings are unable to be reset during the domain name transfer process which takes between 4-7 business days. In addition your participation is required as once a domain transfer is submitted to the registrar an email to the administrative email on file for this domain name and the confirmation link within that email must be clicked on to verify the consent to transfer the domain name.
Okay, I’m ready to transfer my domain!
Great! Fill out the form at Domain Transfer Form and we will initiate the transfer request for you.