- Top Domains
- .com RM55/yr
- .net RM55/yr
- .org RM55/yr
Setting up Your POP3 email account in IPhone / IPad
1. If this is the first account you’re setting up on the iPhone/iPod Touch, tap Mail. Otherwise, from the Home screen tap Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Add Account.
2. Choose your email account type. For setting up email to work with your domain email address tap Other.
3. Enter your Name , Address(email address), Email Password , and the description.
4. Tap SAVE POP or IMAP will be show on top on bar. You are allow to choose POP3 or IMAP when setup domain email into iPhone/iPod Touch.
5. tap POP so it will highlighted.
6. Fill in all as below POP Info Name: Email name , Address (full email address), and Description. Incoming Mail server : host name: mail.yourdomain.com, Username: (full email address), Password (email password) -> click done/verify.
7. If system showing message as Cannot verify server indentity, tap Details and tap Accept.
8. After accept, go back HOME go to -> Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Tap (email account you setup earlier) and check POP and SMTP (outgoing mail server) setting.
9. Tap SMTP mail.yourdomain.com > tap mail.yourdomain.com On, (yourdomain.com represent your domain name).
10. The window will be closed and you will return back to the Internet E-mail Settings window.
11. Go back to email setting page , click advance to check your POP setting, SSL: off, Authentication: Password , Server Port : 110, if you enable SSL you are require set it as : 995.
12. tap Done/Verify, Your iphone/iPod Touch is now configure to send and receive your domain email.