- Top Domains
- .com RM55/yr
- .net RM55/yr
- .org RM55/yr
Setting up Your POP3 or IMAP email account in Microsoft Outlook 2003
1.In Microsoft Outlook 2003, from the Tools menu, select E-mail Accounts.
2. This will cause a new wizard window to open. On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select Add a new e-mail account, and then click Next.
3. For your server type, select POP3 or IMAP, and then click Next.
4. On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3/IMAP) window, enter the information that you have obtained from your administrator. Leave the check on the box next to Remember password so that you don’t have to enter it every time you send/receive email.
5. Click on the More settings… button. This will open the Internet E-mail Settings window. On the Internet E-mail Settings window, go to the Outgoing Server tab.
6. Check the option My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and make sure that Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
7. Go to the Advanced tab, and then change the Incoming server (POP3) to 110, (IMAP) to, and the Outgoing server (SMTP) port to 587.
8. Click on OK.
9. The window will be closed and you will return back to the Internet E-mail Settings window.
10. Click on Next and Finish.