- Top Domains
- .com RM55/yr
- .net RM55/yr
- .org RM55/yr
Setting up Your POP3 or IMAP email account in Microsoft Outlook 2003
1. In Microsoft Outlook 2007. Click on Tools in the menu bar and then click on Account Settings. A new window will appear.
2. On the E-mail tab, click on New to open the Add New E-mail Account wizard, then click Next
3. Choose Microsoft exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP. Click Next to continue.
4. Check the option Manually configure settings or additional server types. Click Next to continue.
5. Choose the email service by selecting Internet E-mail.
6. Fill out the information that you have obtained from your administrator. Leave the check on the box next to Remember password so that you don’t have to enter it every time you send/receive email.
7. Click on the More settings… button. This will open the Internet E-mail Settings window. On the Internet E-mail Settings window, go to the Outgoing Server tab.
8. Check the option My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and make sure that Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
9. Go to the Advanced tab, and then change the Incoming server (POP3) to 110 and the Outgoing server (SMTP) port to 587.
10. The window will be closed and you will return back to the Internet E-mail Settings window.
11. Click on Close and Finish.