- .com RM60/yr
- .com.my RM99/yr
- .my RM119/yr
Setting up Your POP3 email account in Android
1. If this is the first account you’re setting up on the Android device, tap Mail. Otherwise, from the Home screen choose “Mail > Menu > More > New Account…”,
2. By tapping the option at the bottom of the list, set the account type as “Other (POP3/IMAP)” and select “Manual Setup”
3. Then input the following information:
* Kindly note that for POP account the server port is 110, as for IMAP the server port number is 143
4. Then click next.
5. Then input the following information:
6. Click next and then save your details.
7. Your mail account is now ready for use.